PMJAY Digital Health card 2021 Apply online, Ayushman Bharat Online registration Application form begins at pmjay.gov.in. PM Modi One Card one nation scheme announced for Health department, Download PMJAY Health Card and know your Application status. Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY) also knowns as Ayushman Bharat Yojana scheme 2021 that is the biggest health care assurance scheme in the world that aims to provide free health cover of 5 Lakhs per year and 10 crore families will become a part of this scheme. If you want to know the PM Mode Health card kaise banaye or ke fayde and everything about AB PMJAY Mode card.
- 1 PMJAY Digital Health Card 2021- Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- 2 PM Modi Health Card- PMJAY Key Points
- 3 PM Digital Health card Eligibility
- 4 PM Modi Health Card Benefits
- 5 PM Digital Health card Online Registration form
- 6 How to Apply online Ayushman bharat yojana health card?
- 7 How to Download Ayushman Bharat Yojana PM Modi Health Card online?
- 8 PM Modi Health card download
- 9 State Wise List of De-Empanelled Hospitals under AB PM-JAY
- 10 PMJAY FAQs
PMJAY Digital Health Card 2021- Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Launched on Monday, Ayushman Bharat yojana PM Modi health card for all the citizens of India, previous this scheme was running for Andaman and Nicobar, Chandigarh, Dadra Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Ladakh, Lakshadweep states but now PM Modi announced the Ayushmam Bharat yojana PMJAY for all the citizens of India. The Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB PM-JAY) scheme was launched with the help of the National Health Authority (NHA), Ministry of health and family Welfare.
Below we shared an overview of the PM Modi digital card that you must have known before filling online application form at ndhm.gov.in or pmjay.gov.in.
|Scheme Name (sarkari yojana)||Digital Health Card (AB PMJAY)|
|Scheme also knowns as||
|Launched by||Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi|
|Health Cover||Rs 5 Lakh per Year|
|Health card No||12 Digit unique number|
|Total Families cover||10.74 crores|
|Beneficiaries of Scheme||poor and vulnerable families|
|Age Limit||No Age Limit|
PM Modi Health Card- PMJAY Key Points
In this section we will share this Sarkari yojana 2021 PM Health card scheme some important features that is the key highlights points of PMJAY Scheme:
- Firstly this scheme is the world largest health insurance scheme that is provided by the Government of India for free of cost
- This PM-JAY PM Modi scheme cover health insurance upto 5 Lakhs per family per annum
- This scheme covers all types of Operations and surgery, it also covers public hospitals as well as private hospitals
- This PM Health card provide cashless service and you will get 12 Digit code and card where your complete health history record available
- Almost 10 Crore plus families (approximately 50 crore beneficiaries) can take a benefit of this scheme
- It covers up to 3 days of pre-hospitalization and 15 days of post-hospitalization expenses such as diagnostics and medicines.
- Anyone can apply, no age limit because everyone needs health service
- The main benefit of this card is the beneficiary can take health service from any Private or government hospital in India that is available under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana and all services will be cashless
- This scheme is very helping full for poor people in India who did not take any health treatment because of high fees, so the people who are applied for this card can now get tons of benefits as mentioned below
PM Digital Health card Eligibility
In this scheme, beneficiaries will get a digital card that consists of their name and unique 12 digit number with having a bar code scan that health to doctors to directly track your health status and what type of diseases you previous had so the doctor can do any treatment without any mistake. This digital card will send data to every public and private hospital in India so whenever the beneficiary went to any hospital, the consultant doctor have your all recover in their server. PM Mode health cards cover various expensive and cost during hospitalization that we mentioned on this page.
- Covishield vs Covaxin (New Side Effects found)
- Covid-19 Vaccines
- Free fire Max Download
- Free fire Redeem code
- BGMI Redeem code
Firstly we are going to share some basic eligibility criteria that you have to full fill to get your application form approved by NHA- ABDM:
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen
- The family which has no earning member
- Those families or member who has a single house or kacha makan
- Most important those families who cover under below poverty line
- Family whose total salary INR30,000 to INR3,00,000 per annum
- Those families who do domestic work like Electricians, Security Card, Mason, Washer Man, Waiter, Workers, Beggars, Ragpicker, Tailor, sweepers, Artisan, Labours, Plumber, Welder, painters, Repair Worker, Cobbler, etc. can also apply.
- If any family member is a government servant can’t apply for this scheme
- The Ayushman Bharat Scheme offers 25 specialty categories and also cover 1,354 medical and surgical packages such as neurosurgery, cardiology, etc.
If you are eligible for this government scheme then, you will get the below-mentioned benefit with the PMJAY Scheme, or if you have any query kindly ask below in the comment box
PM Modi Health Card Benefits
PM Modi Digital health card 2021 pmjay cover lots of expensive and provide tons of benefits that you can get after applying for this scheme. Below we shared some important and noted benefits that you can avail from this card:
Health expenses covered under PM Modi card 2021:
- Pre-hospitalization cost
- Complications arising during treatment cost
- Post-hospitalization follow-up care up to 15 days
- Medical examination cost
- Any treatment cost
- Regular checkup cost
- Doctors consultation cost
- Medicine cost
- medical consultation cost
- Non-intensive unit cost
- intensive care unit (ICU) services Cost
- Diagnostic and laboratory investigations
- Medical implantation cost (If need)
- Accommodation benefits
- Food services
- Travels cost
- Many expensive that cover
PM Digital Health card Online Registration form
This Sarkari yojana was announced by PM Modi on Monday and every citizen from India can get a benefit of this scheme, If you want to know how to get a digital card and how to fill application form for a Digital Health card that, you must require some documents that required during online apply.
Documents required for Digital Health card:
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile number
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Address (Prefer to add permanent address)
- Email ID (If have)
- ID Proof
- Passport size photo (that can be added later)
How to Apply online Ayushman bharat yojana health card?
If you are eligible and have all the necessary documents that we mentioned above then, you can now follow these steps to get your application form approved and your Free health Digital ID Card can be download from the official website, below we also mentioned how to use PM Modi Health card 2021:
- Firstly open the Official Website Ayushman Bharat | PMJAY | National Health Authority i.e pmjay.gov.in
- Go to “I am Eligible” Button then, click on submit button
- New page appear on your screen where you need to mobile number and Captcha verification then, click on generate OTP
- then enter otp then will be send on your mobile number
- After login enter your personal details, like name, address, aadhar card number, ration card number, income certificate
- After centering all details then click on next button, if you are eligible as per Ayushman bharat yojana then, your name will be appear and health card will be generate
- You can download your Health card or you will also receive health card through post
|Official website||Click Here|
|Upcomingposts.com Home Page||Click Here|
How to Download Ayushman Bharat Yojana PM Modi Health Card online?
After doing online registration every one search for download process, how we can download PM Modi health card then, you must keep note that to download Health card online your application form must be approved under Ayushman bharat yojana scheme 2021. Firstly we will share how you can check weather your application form approved or not:
Here we will mentioned some method that you can use to check your name in Ayushman Bharat PMJAY Health card yojana:
- First method is very simple, you can directly check your name of Ayushman bharat yojana list that update every day. You just need to visit official website of PMJAY
- Second method: Go to nearest Common service center (CSE), If there is any service center then, you can directly visit and check your status over there
- At the end you can also contact PMJAY Help line number to know anything about this scheme or application status
- Or visit De-Empanelled Hospitals under AB PM-JAY Near you (Below we shared all government and private hospital state wise in India that cover PMJAY Scheme)
PM Modi Health card download
Follow this steps to download your PM Digital Health ID Card online:
- Visit Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojna or PM-JAY official website
- Enter your login details : “Email ID” OR “Phone number” OR “Password”
- After login, on dashboard you will get all beneficiary names
- Select name then, Health card appear on your screen
- Download that health card on your mobile and also take printout for future use
State Wise List of De-Empanelled Hospitals under AB PM-JAY
All the eligible family members can take health service from any hospital that come under AB PM-JAY Yojana 2021. The government of India, PMJAY NHM Officially released Complete list of public and private hospital list state wise that cover ayushman Bharat yojana, As per the recent data currently, more than 15,000 hospitals available under this health scheme. Below you can check all hospitals available in Delhi, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Goa, Gujarat, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, and Chhattisgarh states:
Final words: If you have any question or complain regarding this PM Modi health card kindly ask below in the comment box
What is official website of PMJAY Ayushman bharat Health card?
The official website of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana is https://pmjay.gov.in/ and you can also download Ayushman health card from the official website
What is Eligibility Criteria for PMJAY Ayushman Health Card 2021?
All the applicant who want to apply for PM Modi health card must be an Indian citizens and any one can apply. For more detail visit this page
How many hospitals are under ayushman bharat?
Currently, more than 15,000 hospitals available under this PMJAY health scheme
How do i Apply for Ayushman Health card 2021?
All the aspirant can apply online application form from the official website i.e pmjay.gov.in by entering your aadhar card and ration card number detail