Countryle country Today Answer Release, check recent and all so far Countryle Geography game puzzles solution list: Countryle is a game similar to wordle but this game based on a geography Map where players have to guess country or state or territory name instead of English word letter. The Countryle is a web-based word game that is free to play where Players have six tries to guess the correct answer. The Countryle team every day released Word puzzles to solve and here we get the answers to all today’s puzzles for free. On this page, we listed all Countryle country lists, Clues & hints, all answers solution archive lists and complete instructions about how to play a Countryle geography game. Continue reading Countryle Answer Today (June 2023) All wordle Country game Answers Archive
Tag Archives: countryle.com- wordle country guessing game link & Rules
How to Play Countryle game @countryle.com
To play this word game you do not need an account or log in to play. This game can play on mobile or PC on a browser for free. Here you can follow the complete instruction about how to play the Countryle word puzzle game:
- Open the official website of the Countryle game i.e countryle.com or download the android app
- Now you see Empty box on the screen where you need to enter the geography location and have total of 6 attempts
- Guess the Countryle in 6 tries.
- Each guess must be valid of the country that lists on the game. Hit the GUESS button to submit.
- After each guess, you will get hints like where it can be located in terms of direction, continent, average temperature, and more.
A new Countryle will be available each day!
Here is the example of a Countryle word that can give you an idea about this game:
Countryle Clues & Rules
- Hemisphere : Hemisphere where the country you selected is located.
- Continent: Continent where the country you selected is located.
- Avg. Temperature: Average temperature of the country you have chosen.
- Population: Population of the country you have selected
- Coordinates: Geographical direction of the country you are looking for in relation to the country you have selected.