Covid-19 Booster dose vaccine certificate download, know steps to get free Booster shot certificate online by using Name or mobile number or aadhar card number: Now all the vaccinated people who had take the dose 1 and dose 2 Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna (COVID-19 mRNA vaccines) can now eligible to take booster shot i.e third dose of covid-19 vaccination. All the eligible citizens from 12 years and older who had taken the Omicron covid 19 booster shot can download their updated coronavirus vaccine certificate from the official government agency and link it with passport link with passport and aadhaar card.
- 1 Booster dose Certificate Download
- 2 Who can get Booster dose-3 (eligibility)
- 3 Covid-19 booster (third dose ) Vaccine certificate Download
- 4 how to download booster dose certificate
- 5 Steps to Download Covid Booster dose certificate eka.care @cowin.gov.in
- 6 List of countries that approved COVID-19 booster shots
Booster dose Certificate Download
Three COVID-19 vaccines are authorized or approved for use in the United States, India, Bangladesh, Qatar, Kuwait, women and many countries across the world to prevent COVID-19. All those peoples are eligible to take this third shot of covid-19 vaccine known as BOOSTER DOSE who have already taken the dose 1 & 2 officially and their dose registration is shown on cowin.gov.in or any official government website.
|Vaccine Name||Pfizer, Moderna, Covishield, Covaxin, Sputnik|
|Vaccine certificate for||Booster shots (Third dose)|
|Methods use||Mobile Number, Name, aadhaar card, beneficiary id, DOB, Registration no|
|Eligibility||above 12 years old|
Your third dose eligibility will be shown automatically on Cowin app, here is the list of vaccines and gap periods that are required to take the third dose of vaccine (booster shot)
- Covishield vs Covaxin: Full Comparison
- Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Download 2022
- Verify Covid vaccine certificate at cowin.gov.in
- Omicron coronavirus Variant Symptoms
- Maharashtra, India Covid guidelines 2022
Who can get Booster dose-3 (eligibility)
- If you have received the Pfizer-BioNTech and at least 5 months completed can get an option of a third dose of booster vaccine on your registered mobile number or aadhar card. For third dose preferred vaccines are Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna (mRNA COVID-19 vaccines)
- If you had taken the two-dose of Moderna vaccine and your age is more then 18 years old then you are eligible to take the booster shot i.e third and final dose of covid vaccination. This preferred booster shot is Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna (mRNA COVID-19 vaccines)
- In India, all those people who had recovered from SARS-2 Covid-19 virus and take any Covishield, Covaxin, Sputnik or any vaccine dose can take the booster vaccine exactly 3 months after recovery.
Covid-19 booster (third dose ) Vaccine certificate Download
Some country going to make this third dose compulsory for their senior citizens those whose age is more than 12 years old. This vaccine is also known as the final shot as it will fight against omicron new variant virus that is spreading across the world with the speed of 102% more than as compare to delta variant. The good thing about vaccine and omicron is that ‘WHO‘ think that this virus is the final end of covid-19 and omicron take over on all Sars-2 coronavirus variants. In the future, this omicron virus treats like a common cold. So the vaccine drive process is going to end with this third dose of the covid-19 vaccination process.
Methods to Download booster shots digital Certificate free
To download the booster shots certificate, we have shared the details guide about how to download and the possible methods that you can use to download the new covid third vaccine certificate and verify it at the Cowin app for free:
As the many governments make the third dose digital or printed form certificate compulsory for travelling. Below you can follow the all possible methods to get a booster vaccine certificate:
- Booster dose certificate download by Mobile Number & OTP
- Booster dose certificate download by aadhaar card number
- Booster dose certificate download by reference number
- Booster dose certificate download by Name or Date of birth
- Booster dose certificate download by beneficiary id
how to download booster dose certificate
All the citizens who had taken the first and second dose can able to download the third dose certificate directly from the same link where they had downloaded the 1st and 2nd shot certificate online. You can also contact the nearest vaccine provider agency and get the update of the third vaccine certificate.
We already discussed the “Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Download [PDF] Online at CoWIN.gov.in” in this article. You can follow the above article to know in details step by step instructions to download certificates online using an aadhaar card, mobile number and name wise.
The candidate can provide the same registration number while taking the third dose (booster shot) on any vaccine provider centre in India or use or anywhere in the world where booster shot is approved by the government.
Vaccine provider centres will update your old certificate of two dose with the booster certificate and you can able to download the updated certificate and link it with your aadhaar card or passport for traveling purposes.
Steps to Download Covid Booster dose certificate eka.care @cowin.gov.in
- To download the certificate open the official booster shot provide websites i.e eka.care or Cowin.gov.in or Aarogya Setu App or Digilocker or any app or website authorized by the respective country websites
- On the home screen go to ‘vaccine services’ and you will get the ‘Vaccine certificate‘ option to download
- Click on the download button and choose the method to download the vaccine certificate (Mobile number/ Name/ DOB/ Aadhar card or any)
- Enter the registered detail correctly that you use during taking the third dose of the vaccine
- Your updated certificate will be displayed on your screen
- Download the digital booster certificate pdf or take the printout for future use
List of countries that approved COVID-19 booster shots
Here is the list of counties and regions that recently approved the third dose of booster for omicron virus in their country and citizens of that countries can take the vaccine dose from their nearest vaccine centre:
- NORTH AMERICA, EUROPE, Austria, Bulgaria; Finland, oman, qatar, EU
- AFRICA countries (Egypt, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria , South Africa , Tunisia , Zambia,)
- ASIA, MIDDLE EAST ( India, Bangladesh, Kuwait, pakistan, nepal, afg)
- Bahrain, Cambodia, Indonesia, Israel, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Turkey, USA, United States of America, UK, Canada
- LATIN & CENTRAL AMERICA ( Brazil; Cuba, Uruguay, Ecuador, Chile; Brazil; Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Mexico)
Final words: On this page, we have discussed the EU Certificate download link, Booster shots digital or offline certificate download for all regions and countries where booster dose is approved and citizens of that country can take the dose of third vaccination officially. If any of the viewers have an issue or query kindly ask on the below comment box.