JEE Advanced Admit card 2021 Released by IIT Kharagpur, Download Hall ticket and Exam date here: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur has released JEE Advanced Entrance exam 2021 officially on jeeadv.ac.in official website. Here you will get JEE Advanced to admit card download link, exam centre, exam schedule complete detail. All the candidates who scored a rank in the top 2,50,000 candidates will be eligible to download advanced exam hall tickets and will be eligible to give advanced 2021. All the eligible candidates who are going to appear for this exam must read this page complete till the end here we mentioned very important information that every student must have to know.
- 1 JEE Advanced 2021
- 2 JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Date, Reporting time
- 3 JEE Advanced 2021 Admit card and Documents required
- 4 How to download JEE Advanced Admit card 2021 @jeeadv.ac.in?
- 5 JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Card FAQs
JEE Advanced 2021
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur conducted the 4th Attempted the main exam on August 26, 27, 31 and September 1, 2 and release the main exam result on 15, September 2021. All the eligible students who got selected for the advanced exam need to give both paper 1 and paper 2 CBT Tests that will be conducted in two shifts i.e First shift will be from 9 am to 12 pm and the second paper will be held from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm. Both paper shifts time duration will be 3 hours and the centre will be the same. Below we provide jee advanced 2021 exam overview so keep reading this page:
|Organizing Institute||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur|
|Entrance Exam Name||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)|
|Advanced exam date||3, October 2021|
|Total students appear||2.5 Lakhs|
|Admit card released date||25, September 2021|
|Admit card download Link||Available (Check below)|
JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Date, Reporting time
JEE Advanced exam going to conduct on 3, October 2021 (Sunday) under two shifts (Paper-1 and Paper-2) that will conduct on the same day from 9 to 12 PM and 2:30 to 5:40 PM. The candidate who is going to give the advanced exam must ensure that they come on time as IIT Kanpur that is the organization of this exam is very strict towards time so you will be on time for both shifts. Aspirants who taking JEE Advanced 2021 must reach the exam centre on time that is mentioned on your admit card pdf and also follow social distance. Below we are going to share documents that you must need to bring while going for JEE Advanced 2021.
JEE Main Paper-II Result (Release soon)
JEE Advanced 2021 Admit card and Documents required
If you are going to give an Advanced exam then you need to make sure to carry some documents with yourself during while going to the exam centre, without these documents you are not allowed to enter on exam hall and to attend advanced exam so keep ready your documents with admit card as mentioned below:
- Admit card: Candidate must carry a Hard copy of admit card filled with parent signature and pasted password size photo
- Photo ID Proof: Candidate should carry ID Proof that is use to enter on exam centre and all proof will be a check on the gate of the exam centre. ID Proof can be PAN card, driving license, Aadhaar card, ration card and passport
- JEE Advanced 2021 Self Declaration Form: The candidate also carries a self-declaration form that can be downloaded with the admit card. In self-declared form, you need to do your sign and paste left thumb impression, other instructions mentioned on the declared form
- JEE COVID-Protol or covid declaration form: Fill covid-19 form where it is clearly mentioned that you will follow covid-19 guidelines during attending JEE Adv 2021
How to download JEE Advanced Admit card 2021 @jeeadv.ac.in?
If you checked all instructions and are also eligible for taking the advanced exam then, you can download online jee advanced hall ticket by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Open Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced Official website
- Go to “Candidates can now download their admit card from visiting https://cportal.jeeadv.ac.in.”
- JEE (Advanced) 2021 candidate portal login page appears on your screen
- Enter your Registration Number, DOB and Mobile number to do login
- After login, you will get your Advanced admit card download link
- Take the printout of Admit card, self-declaration and covid declaration form for further reference
|Official website Link||Click Here|
|Previous years Paper download Link||Click Here|
|Admit card Link||Click Here|
|JEE Main Result link||Click Here|
|Visit our Home Page||UpcomingPosts (Uppolice.org)|
Final words: If you find any difficulty or any have to question kindly comment below in the comment box and if this information is useful for you kindly share it with friends and also explorer our side to know more about JEE Advanced 2021.
JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Card FAQs
When IIT Kharagpur Going to Conduct JEE Advanced Exam 2021?
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur going to conduct the Advanced exam on 3, October in two-shift (Paper 1 and Paper 2). Timing of paper 1 is 9 AM to 12 PM and Paper 2 is 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM
From where i can Download my JEE Advanced Admit card 2021?
You can directly download the hall tickets by visiting jeeadv.ac.in.