Punjab Police Recruitment department recently issued the admit card for the Civilian Support Staff post and very soon going to out constable admit card (check below). Earlier Punjab police had published 634 vacancies. All the applied candidates now can download the Admit Card from the official website i.e. punjabpolice.gov.in. This exam will be conducted in the Punjab Bureau of Investigation or PIB. The complete details of this exam are given below. The direct download link & Exam date will be given in this post.
Also check: Punjab Police Constable Admit Card (Available NOW- Check Fast)
Also check: Railway Group D Exam Admit Card and Exam date (1 Lakh Plus Vacancy)
Punjab Police Civilian Support Staff Exam Hall ticket 2022: Get Now
The Registration of Punjab Police Civilian support staff exam was started on the 17th of august and closed on the 7th of September. Now the department of Punjab Police going to conduct the CBT exam for the Civilian Support Staff (Legal Officer, Assistant Legal Officer, Forensics Officer, Assistant Forensics Officer, Computer/Digital Forensics Officer, IT Officer, IT Assistant, Financial Officer & Assistant Financial Investigator) post.
Also check: Northern railway 10th pass vacancy out
|Department name||Punjab Police|
|Admit card status||Not yet release|
|Admit card released date||NA|
Also check out: Haryana Police vacancy
Step To Download Punjab Police Civilian Support Staff Admit Card Online
- Candidates visit the official website link punjabpolice.gov.in.
- Now click on the recruitment tap blinking on the right side.
- Now click on the link with the text “RECRUITMENT OF CIVILIAN SUPPORT STAFF IN PUNJAB BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (PBI) – 2022”
- Now you will be redirected to a new page, their you will find a link https://iur.ls/punjabpolicerecruitment2021
- Now open that link to get the download to admit card option, candidates have to do login to their website
- Login with provisional id & password.
- After login there, you can able to see the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Click on the download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card & do not forget to carry it with you while visiting the examination centre.
Direct download link for Admit card: download now
Punjab Police Civilian Support Staff Exam 2021: Selection Procedure
After giving the exam the selection procedure for the post of Civilian Support Staff consists of a written test which is objective type. After this document verification takes place. The written test is conducted for 100 marks and each question is of 4 marks. Candidates must note that there is a negative marking in the exam. Moreover, the syllabus of the exam varies for each post. The post of Assistant Legal Officer will have questions related to Constitutional Law, Criminal and Civil Law. For each post, there will be questions from Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, Reasoning Ability, English Language, and Punjabi Language.