DigiShakti scheme portal launch for students of colleges and university, Check Free Tablets/ smartphone scheme student list and status Online at digishakti.up.gov.in in student corner section: All the students who are doing study in higher/higher educational institutions, graduate, postgraduate, diploma, skill development, paramedical and nursing students and various course can take benefit of this scheme. UP Government officially release this Digi shakti scheme for those students who are unable to buy smartphone and tablets for their study purpose. Here you will get complete information about Digi shakti portal student corner, how to check TABLET/SMARTPHONE Status, students list, Eligibility, Registration and LOGIN Details.
- 1 DigiShakti Scheme Portal: Student Corner
- 2 About Digishakti Scheme (Hindi)
- 3 Free Smartphone/ Tablet Models & Specification
- 4 Digishakti Portal- Student register/login Instructions
- 5 Digi shakti Student eligibility criteria
- 6 Who can do login to digishakti portal?
- 7 How to Check digishakti Free tablets/smartphones Status 2022?
- 8 Digishakti Portal- Student Corner (Instructions)
- 9 Digi shakti scheme FAQs
- 9.1 Who all are eligible for this scheme?
- 9.2 I am studying in Uttar Pradesh in academic year 21-22, but I am from a different state. Am I eligible for this scheme?
- 9.3 I am a resident of Uttar Pradesh, currently studying in another state. Am I eligible for this scheme?
- 9.4 Do students have to register on this or any portal to get benefited?
- 9.5 Who can use digi shakti protal?
- 9.6 What is the process to submit students' data on portal?
- 9.7 Do students have to pay any fee to receive Tablet/Smartphone?
DigiShakti Scheme Portal: Student Corner
“Digishakti portal” government launch to initiate the Digital India mission where students can take benefit of latest technology during this covid pandemic as the most of the study going online and various student-facing issue because they don’t have smartphone mobiles or tablet. For the student favour and to increase education quality our Hon’ble Chief Minister, Yogi Adityanath had launched this portal where students can check their tablet or smartphone status and all eligible student lists once the data will officially be uploaded by their colleges, institutions and university. To access the student list go to the digishakti student corner page whose detail mentioned below.
|Scheme Name||Digi Shakti Yojana|
|Total Students||68 lakhs|
|Eligibility||Graduation, Post-Graduation, Diploma, Skill Development and other courses|
|Benefit of Scheme||Free tablets/smartphones|
|Smartphone/ tablet brands||Samsung, Acer, lava|
|Student list & Status check||Available Soon|
- PM Modi Sarkari Yojana 2022
- “UP Free Smartphone Yojana: ऐसे मिलेगा फ्री स्मार्टफोन, जल्दी करें पंजीकरण” (68 plus Lakhs Mobile/ Tablets Distribution)
About Digishakti Scheme (Hindi)
For any digishakti student enquiry for students, kindly contact to your respectice colleges or institute.
Free Smartphone/ Tablet Models & Specification
There are three OEMs (Samsung, Acer, and Lava) currently supplying devices for this scheme. Their respective specifications are as follows:
|Tablets/ Smartphone Model||Specification|
|Samsung smartphone A03/A03s||RAM 3GB, ROM 32 GB, Octa Core Processor, 8 MP back camera, 5 MP front camera, 5000 mAh battery, storage expendable up to 1 TB.|
|Lava smartphone LE000Z93P (Z3)||RAM 3GB, ROM 32 GB, Quad Core Processor or higher, 8 MP back camera, 5 MP front camera, 5000 mAh battery, storage expendable to 16 GB or higher.|
|Samsung Tablet PC (A7 Lite LTE-T225)||RAM 3GB, ROM 32 GB, Octa Core Processor, 8 MP back camera, 2 MP front camera, 5100 mAh battery.|
|Lava Tablet PC (T81n)||RAM 2GB, ROM 32 GB, Quad Core Processor, 8 MP back camera, 5 MP front camera, 5100 mAh battery.|
|Acer Tablet PC (Acer One 8 T4-82L)||RAM 2GB, ROM 32 GB, Quad Core Processor, 8 MP back camera, 2 MP front camera, 5100 mAh battery|
Digishakti Portal- Student register/login Instructions
As per the official notice, students do not have to register or apply online for receiving free smartphones under this scheme. There will be no LOGIN ID for the students so the main question arrives how I can check my free laptop status and eligible student list.
Every student data will be provided by the colleges to their respective universities and then each university in UP State will upload that data to digishakti online portal. In this way, every student personal details will be uploaded under this free smartphone scheme.
All the eligible students will receive their free smartphone/tablet update through SMS on their registered mobile number that colleges provided to universities. Hope now everything has been clear, digi shakti never ask you to register for this scheme, the government is working on behalf of you. Students will get regular updates about the status of their tablets/smartphones through SMS.
Digi shakti Student eligibility criteria
Here is the list of students courses categories that are eligible to receive free tablets or smartphones under this digishakti scheme. After the student data has been uploaded to the official UP Digishakti portal, the government will start distributing the free smartphones:
Over 68 lac students pursing various Graduation, Post-Graduation, Diploma, Skill Development and other courses under Higher Education, Technical Education, Technical Education (Diploma), ITIs, Medical Education from Government or Private Universities/Colleges/Institutes of Uttar Pradesh will be benefitted under this scheme.
Who can do login to digishakti portal?
Here is the list of departments or authorities who can do log in at digishaktiup.in/app website to access all students data. They can also be Scheduling of Distribution of Devices, Devices Distributed or to be Distributed Post-distribution Activities.
- District Administration
- other authorized concerned authorities
|Student Corner (छात्र कॉर्नर)||Click Here|
|About Scheme (योजना के बारे में)||Click Here|
|FAQ (अक्सर पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न)||Click Here|
|UP News portal home page||Click Here|
How to Check digishakti Free tablets/smartphones Status 2022?
DigiShakti – A Scheme for Digital Empowerment of Youth and Improved Education System of Uttar Pradesh: Once the data has been uploaded by College/Institute-wise data and the digishakti concern department has fetched the data, free tablets/ smartphone starts distributed to all eligible students from the list who’s data has been uploaded on the portal.
All the students will receive SMS directly from digishakti about their tablet/smartphone status and regularly will get updates of their smartphone so students do not have to do log in or register to track their smartphone status.
Digishakti Portal- Student Corner (Instructions)
- The students do not have to register/apply anywhere to receive the tablets/smartphones under this scheme.
- No Login IDs will be created at any point for the students.
- In case students come across any link, page, URL asking them to fill in details or submit any amount on any platform to receive tablets/smartphones, kindly report it immediately on ……(phone number/email)
- Respective Colleges will provide their student enrollment data to Universities which will be uploaded on the portal.
- After the data is uploaded and verified, the students will be able to check the status of their tablets/smartphones.
- In case of any discrepancy in the data, students can report about it to the Nodal Officer of their college.
- Students will get regular updates about the status of their tablets/smartphones through SMS.
Digi shakti scheme FAQs
Who all are eligible for this scheme?
Students in the academic year 21-22, pursing Graduation, Post-Graduation, Diploma, Skill Development, MSME and other courses under Higher Education, Technical Education, Technical Education (Diploma), ITIs, Medical Education from Government or Private Universities/Colleges/Institutes of Uttar Pradesh, and any other stakeholders selected by GoUP, are eligible for this scheme.
I am studying in Uttar Pradesh in academic year 21-22, but I am from a different state. Am I eligible for this scheme?
Yes, you are eligible. Any student who is studying in Uttar Pradesh in the Academic Year 21-22 is eligible for this scheme, irrespective of their native state or nationality. That is, even the students of different nations studying in UP in the mentioned academic year are eligible for this scheme.
I am a resident of Uttar Pradesh, currently studying in another state. Am I eligible for this scheme?
No, you are not eligible. This scheme if for the students studying in Uttar Pradesh in academic year 21-22 only.
Do students have to register on this or any portal to get benefited?
Students do not require registering or applying on any portal to avail the scheme benefit. They will be informed about the status by their respective College/Institute/University Campus through SMS/Email/Notice/Official Website.
Who can use digi shakti protal?
Anyone can access this portal. Universities/Boards/Societies/Councils, College/Institutes, Nodal Officers at District Administration Level, UPDESCO and other bodies authorized
What is the process to submit students' data on portal?
There is no registration to be done by students on the portal. The data is to be provided by the institute, via their universities.
Do students have to pay any fee to receive Tablet/Smartphone?
No charge has been initiated by the GoUP to avail of the benefit.