NTA NEET Result 2021: Check Scorecard, Cut off, Rank, Counselling Date [OUT]

Finally, NEET declares the result, Cut off and scorecard on their official website. Around 16 lakhs candidates are waiting for the result. Earlier, the Supreme Court had stayed the recent order of the Bombay High Court, asking NTA not to declare NEET results and conduct re-examination for two candidates whose question papers and OMR sheets were mixed in the Maharashtra centre. All the candidates can soon check their results on their mobile devices on the official website of NTA NEET i.e. neet.nta.nic.in, ntaresults.nic.in. As soon as NTA Neet declared the result we will activate the direct link by which students can check their result by entering their roll number and date of birth.

NEET result date 1-November-2021 (Released)
Check Result direct link Check now(Activated)

According to the local media report, the Up police found that 25 candidates are involved in the ‘NEET Solver Gang’. Up police also asked to withhold their result. Up police still doing an investigation for more evidence. This latest update from the up police might cause more delay in the result declaration. Besides in many states, the FIR has been registered by many of the students for the paper leak scam. Neet students also demand a re-exam. NTA had already declared the National Eligibility Entrance Test PG Result but these scams are the main reason for the delay in the NEET UG 2021 result. But in the meantime candidates can also check last year cut off from the table given end of the article.

Important note: All the students are requested to stay away from the rumour and fake website which is spreading the fake news. Do not panic just wait for the result and keep visiting our website because we will update the above link as soon as neet declared the result officially. Candidates must validate the news before trusting at any source. Here we have provided 100 percentage real news and updates from NEET results. Also, After the neet result declaration, the counselling date will be announced by the NTA. we will also update the page for the same.

nta neet result news

NTA NEET result 2021

Once the National Testing Agency (NTA) released NEET UG results. The national and state-level counselling authorities will conduct the counselling on the particulate dates. The MCC conducts counselling to fill up 15% of the All India quota seats, while the remaining 85% of seats are filled through state counselling.

All the candidates can also check the NEET official answer key that was released by NTA to check their score. It gives you a rough idea to know your score. Moreover, all the candidates who are eagerly waiting for their scorecard and cut off marks can stay with us we are updating this page every second we hear some news from the officials.

This year NTA increased the number of Examination cities from 155 to 202. The total number of examination centres were also be increased from 3,862 used in 2020. NTA also create history by conducting the first time ever exam at a centre each in Dubai and Kuwait. This year many Neet scams are seen by us. Every candidate has asked the authorities to conduct a re-examination.

Also check: NTA NEET 2021 Entrance Exam will be cancelled or not?

Neet UG Previous year (2020) cutoff category wise

Category name Qualifying Percentile Cutoff marks 2021 Cut-off marks 2020
UR 50th Update soon 720-147
OBC 40th Update soon 146-113
SC 40th Update soon 146-113
ST 40th Update soon 146-113
UR / EWS & PH 45th Update soon 146-129
OBC & PH 40th Update soon 128-113
SC & PH 40th Update soon 128-113
ST & PH 40th Update soon 128-113

How to check NTA Neet result 2021?

To check neet results you must have a good internet connection. You can either check your result on your smartphone or on the laptop. To check your result you have to open the browser on your device and follow the following steps as mentioned below.

  1. visit the neet.nta.nic.in or ntaresults.nic.in.
  2. Click on the link that says “NTA NEET UG 2021 Result”.
  3. Enter your Application Number and DOB or Roll Number and DOB.
  4. Click on the get result or view result button.
  5. Now you can check your scorecard.

In the scorecard the Candidate’s can find their name, Mother’s Name, Father’s name, Application number, Nationality, Date of birth, Gender Physics, percentile score obtained, Chemistry percentile, score obtained, Biology (Botany + Zoology) percentile score obtained, Total marks obtained, Total marks obtained and NEET All India category wise Rank (AIR).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*