WBCSC Has been released the WB College Service Commission SET Exam to admit card for filling vacant posts in Govt sector. All the aspirants who had done the online registration for the WB Assistant professor job can now check their SET Exam schedule like Date, Roll number, exam Centre details. The WBCSC SET Admit card can be downloaded only from the official website i.e www.wbcsconline.in OR wbpsc.gov.in and candidates need to carry ID Proof with the admit card while going to give State eligibility Test Exam on January 21, 2023.
On 16 December 2021, the exam schedule and hall ticket was released for the recruitment of WBPSC Jobs 2021. As per the official notification exam admit card can be modified and be downloaded on or before the exam date. Here is the overview of the WBCSC SET Exam 2023 that candidates need to look carefully at before downloading e call letter for the assistant professor exam.
WBCSC SET Exam 2023 overview
Here are the complete highlights of the WB SET Exam 2023 schedule and admit card:
|Exam organization||West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC)|
|Posts Name||Assistant Professor|
|Exam date||21, January 2023|
|Admit card activated on||16 December 2021|
|Download SET Admit card||Click here|
|official website||www.wbcsconline.in or www.wbcsc.org.in|
- WB Police Constable Result
- Lottery Sambad Result -West Bengal
- WB GDS Result
- PMJAY Digital Health Card
- WB Police Excise Constable Admit card
- WBPSC Admit Card
- Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana
WB SET 2023 Exam schedule
The West Bengal College Service Commission will begin the selection process of Assistant Professor & Librarian by conducting the SET Exam on 21 January 2023 at 12 noon – 3 pm. The eligible candidate will only allow entering the exam hall after verification of the candidate details by their Hall ticket and Valid Government ID Proof.
Candidate ID detail should be matched with the admit card details. If any mishaps will happen the candidate will not allow given the exam.
WBCSC Prelims Syllabus 2023
- English Composition, Synonyms, Antonyms, Idioms and Phrases, Vocabulary test, Phrasal Verbs, Same words bearing more than one meaning and use of appropriate and qualifying words.
- General Science
- History of India
- Geography of India
- Indian Polity and Economy
- General Mental Ability
The exam will be conducted for filling assistant professor post of English, Bengali, Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu, Commerce, Nepali, Law, Music, Electronic Science, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean & Planetary Sciences, Anthropology, Computer Science, Home Science, Mass Communication & Journalism, Santhali, Physical Education, Psychology, Library & Information Science, Economics, History, Sociology, Philosophy, Physical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Political Science, Life Sciences, Education, Chemical Sciences, Geography subjects.
- WB Police Latest updates
- West Bengal (WB) Postal Circle Latest updates
- WBPSC Latest Notification
- WB Free Job Alert
- WB Sarkari Result 2023
WBCSC Selection Process
The WBCS Exam will be conducted for the posts of assistant professor in various colleges across west Bengal state. The selection process criteria for Assistant professors (WB SET) are mentioned below:
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- Main Examination (Both Objective and Conventional Type)
- Personality Test.
The preliminary exam carries a total of 200 marks and will have a total of 150 minutes of time duration. In this paper, there will be only one section of general studies. WB SET Prelims exam will be conducted in various districts and divisions of wb state.
How to download WB SET Admit card 2021-2023?
The procedure of downloading the West Bengal SET Prelims exam admit card has been discussed in this section. All the aspirants who are going to take SET Exam can now successfully download their correct admit card directly from the official website www.wbcsconline.in by doing their login with their WBCSC Registration details:
- To download the WB SET Admit card, visit the West Bengal College Service Commission official employment portal website
- Hower to ‘Applicant login’ link available on right side widget of website
- The login page will appear on your screen, Enter your Username and Password
- After login, your application status and Hall ticket will appear on your screen
- Keep note- kindly check every detail like Name, signature, photograph, exam centre and personal detail that should need to corrected as per your official documents
- Take the hard copy of WB SET Admit card for future use
Note: The government ID Proof that is accepted by the Officer-in-Charge of the Test Centre is VOTER ID/ AADHAAR/ PASSPORT/ PAN/ DRIVING LICENCE).
|Admit card direct link||Click Here|
|official website||Click Here|
|UP News Portal homepage||Click Here|
Final words: The candidates must submit the corrected ADMIT CARD in a photocopied form (two copies) personally to the office of the Commission in working days (12 noon – 3 pm) within 21st January 2023 and the corrected ADMIT CARD must be self-attested. If any of the candidates have any query regarding this exam kindly ask below in the comment box.
WBCSC Admit card FAQs
What is official website to download WB SET Admit card ?
The official websites of WB SET Exam 2021 are www.wbcsconline.in or www.wbcsc.org.in. In order to download admit card go to APPLICANT LOGIN Section
When will WBCSC will conduct West bengal SET Exam?
The exam of WB SET will be officially conducted on 21 January 2022 from 12 noon – 3 pm (IST)