West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has started filling the 6310 vacancies for 2022 year. Recently WBHRB released an advertisement for the Staff Nurse (GNM), Staff Nurse, Assistant Superintendent, Medical Officer, Scientific Officer, Medical Technologist & Dental Technician/ Dental Mechanic post. All the important information like last date, start date, apply online steps, Application fees, and eligibility criteria for this notification are mentioned below. You can also ask us in the comment box if you have any doubts or facing issues while for WBHRB applying online.
- 1 WBHRB Recruitment 2022: Staff Nurse and More vacancies Notification!!
WBHRB Recruitment 2022: Staff Nurse and More vacancies Notification!!
The online application for the WBHRB staff nurse and more vacancies start from November 03, 2021, to November 18, 2021. This vacancy would be filled for the 2022 year by the West Bengal Health Recruitment board. The complete details are given below.
|Advertisement released by||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Name of the post||Staff Nurse (GNM), Staff Nurse, Assistant Superintendent, Medical Officer, Scientific Officer, Medical Technologist & Dental Technician/ Dental Mechanic|
|Last date||November 18, 2021|
|Exam date||Update soon (Not mentioned yet)|
|Official Notification Links||Link 1 || Link 2 || Link 3 || Link 4 || Link 5 || Link 6 || Link 7|
|Apply Online link||Apply Now|
WBHRB Post wise Vacancy Details
- Medical Technologist- 132 post
- Staff Nurse (GNM)- 3974 post
- Staff Nurse- 2140 post
- Scientific Officer- 1 post
- Assistant Superintendent – 43 post
- Medical Officer- 01 post
- Dental Technician – 19 post
Eligibility Criteria for WBHRB vacancy 2021:
- Education qualification: Applicants must have completed 10+2/ GNM/ B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing/B.Pharm/ Degree/ BAMS/ Diploma in the relevant subject from a recognised university.
- Age Limit: For Staff Nurse & Medical Technologist posts the candidates should have ages between 18 to 39 years. For the Scientific Officer post, the candidates should have ages between 45 years. For the Assistant Superintendent post candidates should have ages between 36 years. For the Medical Officer post candidates should have age between 40 years. For the Dental Technician/ Dental Mechanic post candidates should have ages between 18 to 40 years.
WBHRB post wise Payscale Details:
- Medical Technologist post– 28900 Salary per month
- Staff Nurse (GNM) post– 29,800 Salary per month
- Staff Nurse post– 29,800 Salary per month
- Scientific Officer post– Rs.39900 Salary per month
- Assistant Superintendent post– Rs.40200 Salary per month
- Medical Officer post– 58298 Salary per month
- Dental Technician post– Rs.28900 Salary per month
WBHRB Selection Process:
The Selection procedure for all the posts will be the same. The selection will be done on the basis of a written test & interview.
WBHRB Application Fee:
Only Complete payment done application forms will be accepted. If candidates did not do their payment before the last date of the exam his/her application will be rejected. The application fee for the Medical Technologist & Dental Technician/ Dental Mechanic posts is 160 INR whereas for the rest of the post candidates have to pay 210 INR through online mode only. Please note that candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ WB/ PWD category have to pay zero fees.
Step to Apply Online for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board 2022
The How to steps to apply for WBHRB is given below:-
- Visit the wbhrb.in.
- Scroll down and click on the Online Application Image Button.
- If you do not have an account there then click on Register Now link and fill in your complete details, Otherwise login to your account then start to apply.
- Complete the application forms by filling in your valid details as mentioned on your Government Documents.
- After verifying your details, complete your payment as per your post.
- After paying your fees you could able to download your Application forms as .pdf file on your device.