If you want to log in or create a new Gmail account on Gmail.com then this article is for you. In today’s world everyone has a google account, with one account you can access several Google products like Gmail, Google Drive, Google meets, Google classroom, Youtube channel, Google docs, Google play, play store, Google Maps, Google Calendar, etc. So having one account help you to have multiple benefits. Today I am going to share everything you need to know before creating an account. Moreover, I also talk about login into Google account steps. Bear with me till the end of the article and I guide you about how to create then log in to your Gmail account.
Before jump to the main topic, I would like to ask you to either log out of your all existing google account or open an incognito tap in your browser by just press Ctrl + shift +N and Mac users can use ⌘ + Shift + n command.
|Signup||Sign in||Forgot Password|
Also read: Gmail Forgot password: Steps to Reset or Change Google Account Login Credentials
Gmail: Create An Account (Sign up)
Now let’s begin with Steps to Create a Gmail account on your Android or iOS device. To do so follow the following mentioned steps.
- Open the incognito tap and type gmail.com
- Now select Create an account.
- Now in a drop-down menu, it will ask you For myself, For my child, To manage my Business.
- Now select “For myself” and proceed.
- Now Enter your First Name, Last Name, Username, Password & Confirm Password.
- After Giving your complete name you have to enter a username which should be always unique in the sense no one has ever used it before on the Gmail platform.
- Do not worry if you can’t find perfect username google will also suggest you on the basis of your First & Last name. You can select any one of them.
- Now finally Enter your password. It should be noted that Google only accepts 8 digit passwords mixture of Alphabets, Numbers & Symbols. For example [email protected]
- Again enter your password to confirm and hit the Next button.
- Now in the New window Select your Country flag and enter your 10 digits mobile number.
- In the next step, enter your Recover email address. You can enter another email address of your Gmail, Yahoo, outlook, Rediffmail for future recovery purposes. It’s ok if you do not have any email you can skip this option.
- Now Finally enter your Date of Birth & Gender and Hit the Next button.
- In the next step, Google will send you a text message with a six-digit verification code. This code will start with Capital Letter G-XXXXXX.
- To get the verification code press the Send button.
- Now enter the 6 digit code that you received through SMS on your mobile device. In case you haven’t received the verification code you can also select the Back button or Call Instead Button.
- Now select the Verify Button.
- Now your Gmail account has been created successfully.
Gmail: Login (Sign in)
If you have already an account to Gmail or have successfully created an account then you can log in by following steps:-
- Visit Gmail.com in a new window.
- Now enter your Email or Phone number.
- After that press the “Next” button.
- Now enter the password that you have created while creating that same account. If you have forgotten the password you can also recover it by using multiple methods. Click here to Recover Your Old password.
- Finally hit the Next Button.
- Congratulations finally You have successfully login into your Gmail account.
- Now you can check your Mails, Compose emails & Also log in to other Google products with the same login Credentials.
I’ll would like to recover my password
Kindly read our article: How to reset forgot password