Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS pre PO) recently open the admit card download window for the applied candidates. Only those candidates could able to download their admit card from the official website who have successfully filed their IBPS PO exam fees during the application period. The official website to download the Probationary Officer exam 2022 is ibps.in. However, there are two ways by which you can get your admit card pdf file. All the interested candidates can able to download PO pre Admit card 4 Days before exam schedule.
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Date 2022
The exam IBPS Probationary Officer Prelims Exam will be conducted on two days and in two shifts. Candidates could get any shift as per the free slot available by the IBPS Team. The exam will be either in the Morning shift or in the evening shift. The exact exam date-time, examination centre would be printed on your admit card. The complete details for the IBPS PO pre-exam date are mentioned below.
|Organization name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Total Post||4135 (11 Banks)|
|Exam Type||Banking Exam|
|Exam Name||PO Prelims|
|Exam date||15, 16 and 22 October 2022|
|Call Letter date||1st week of October 2022|
|Admit card/ Call Letter link||Given Below|
How to Download IBPS PO Admit card?
As I said above there is two way by which you could able to get your PO Exam Hall ticket. In the first way, you have to do nothing. The IBPS automatically sends you the admit card via registered mail before a couple of days of the exam. But in case you have not received your admit card yet then you can able to download it by following the following steps in the mentioned format.
- Go to the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – ibps.in.
- On the Homepage, you could able to see the moving link which says ‘Click here to download online Preliminary Exam Call Letter for PO/MTS.‘
- Click on that link and again select the top link which says “Click here to Download Online Preliminary Exam Call Letter for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees(CRP PO/MTs-XI)”.
- Now in the last step enter your Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) followed by captcha verification.
- Finally, your admit card will be displayed on the screen. You have to take a hard copy of the admit card to appear in the exam
Alternative you can click on the following link to download your IBPS PO CRP PO/MTs-XI Call letter:-
Admit card correction: In case you find any mistake inside your call letter you can contact the I.B.P.S team on the following contact information.
Toll-free Helpline Number for Candidate Queries: 1800 222 366, 1800 103 4566
(Available from 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM Except for Saturdays, Sundays & Bank Holidays applicable in Maharashtra State.)
Important instruction before visiting the examination hall:
- Carry a hard copy of your Admit card.
- Carry 1 colour photograph with you.
- Carry Orignal ID proof like Aadhar card, Pan Card, Driving License, Passport Etc.
- Do not Carry digital Gadgets like watches, mobile, etc.
- In some centres they also take off your holy thread.
- They will also check your shoes, pockets, etc whiling checking your body.
- Always carry your own water bottle, sanitizer with a mask.