RRB NTPC and Group D Exam suspended, Very soon railway going to fill 1.35 Lakh vacancy in RRB & RRC Department across India. Here is a big update coming from the RRB Department after the NTPC CBT 1 Result that the Railway recruitment board decided to held NTPC CBT 2 Exam process and Group D 1.35 plus posts vacancy whose select process is ongoing.
Here you can check all the latest news About RRB NTPC Exam 2022 & Railway Level 1 Exam 2022, if you have applied for this bumper vacancy then this page is for you, kindly read this page completely till the end.
check RRB NTPC CBT 1 Result (Region wise)
RRB NTPC & Group D Exam 2022
The selection process of the NTPC Exam is ongoing where CBT 1 Exam was conducted from 28-12-2020 to 31-07-2021 and after a decade the cbt 1 exam process has been completed and the result was out on 14, JANUARY 2022. Also, RRB Level 1 exam was officially scheduled from 23, February 2022 onward but suspended due to exam pattern change and student protest ongoing. Know more updates below:
RRB NTPC, Group D Exam cancelled Latest News
- RRB NTPC Recruitment 2022 CBT 1 & CBT 2 Exam conducting for filling up to 35,208 were 1.2 crore aspirants has applied online application form for this non-technical job
- On 14, January 2022 the cbt 1 result out where 7 lakhs plus candidate out of 1.2 crores selected to take part in CBT 2 Exam
- Exactly after the result, #RRBNTPC_Scam hashtag trend on Twitter
- Many students are not happy with the result and high cut off marks, due to this protest going on many places across India
- RRB NTPC, Level 1 exams have been cancelled by Indian Railways. This decision was announced by the spokesperson on Wednesday, January 26, 2022
- On 24, January 2022 RRB Also issued a notice regarding the level 1 exam and decided to conduct two CBT exams because of the large number of candidates who applied for this group d jobs 2022 (check full exam pattern and CBT 1/ 2 notice here)
- In the notice issued by the Ministry of Railways, which was warned by the Railways on January 25, it was clearly said that the candidates who create ruckus will not be given job in any railway post for life.
- on 26, January 2022 RRB Issue fresh notice regarding protest and students issue on cbt 1 result.
Railway job aspirants are indulged in vandalism/unlawful activities like protesting on Railway
- Tracks, disruption of Train Operations, damaging Railway Properties for the last two days. In a recent move, Railway has suspended NTPC and Level 1 exams after protests by aspirants
- Railway has created a committee to investigate protest and student queries regarding the result of ntpc exam (read full notice here)
- Trains were stopped with fierce demonstrations in many districts including Patna, Muzaffarpur, Nalanda, Gaya. Many trains were set on fire.
- A case has been filed again khan sir (famous youtube) for provocative speech and inciting students.
- On 26, January 2022: A high power committee has been formed to look into the concerns and doubts raised by candidates in regard to results of 1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) of Centralized Employment Notification CEN 01/2019 of Non Technical Popular categories (NTPC) issued by Railway
Recruitment Boards (RRBs) on 14-15 th January 2022.
- Students can send their complaints to the Railways by 16 February. The committee will give its recommendation by March 4.
- The candidates can lodge their concerns and suggestions to the committee at the following email
id [email protected]
- on 28 January 2022, Railway Recruitment Boards have provided a link to the official website of RRBs for the candidates to register their concerns/suggestionsregarding the CEN-01/2019 (NTPC) and CEN RRC-01/2019. (https://iroams.com/outreach/)
Who is on the committee?
- Deepak Peter, Chairman, Principal Executive Director (Industrial Relations), Railway Board
- Rajiv Gandhi, Member Secretary, Executive Director Establishment (RRB), Railway Board
- Aditya Kumar, Member Chief Personnel Officer (Admn.), Western Railway
- Jagdish Alagar, Member Chairman RRB/Chennai
- Mukesh Gupta, Member Chairman RRB/Bhopal
Railway NTPC CBT 1 Exam dates
|Board Name||RRB (Railway recruitment board)|
|Exam Name||NTPC Cen 01/2019|
|Total candidate applied||1.2 Crores|
|CBT 1 Exam date||28-12-2020 to 31-07-2021 (Cancelled)|
|new date||Release soon|
|candidate selected for CBT 2||7 Lakhs|
|CBT 2 Exam date||14-18 February 2022|
|Twitter trending||#RRBNTPC_Scam #RlyNTPCResult #improve_ntpc_result|
Railway Group D (Level 1) Exam dates
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Group D Post name||Track Maintainer Grade-IV, Helper/Assistant, Assistant Pointsman, Level-I posts|
|Notification number||CEN no RRC 01/2019|
|Applied candidates||10 Million+|
|Exam Name||GROUP D|
|Exam type||CBT exam|
|Application status check||15 December 2021 to 26 December 2021|
|Application status link||Click Here|
|Group D CBT 1 exam date||23 February 2022 (Postponed)|
|New CBT 1 Exam date||Release soon|
|New CBT 2 Exam date||Release soon|
|Admit card date||13 February 2022|
|Official website Name||www.rrbcdg.gov.in/ sr.rly-rect-appn.in|