RRB NTPC Result 2019-2022 Released on 14, January 2022, with the release of result RRBNTPC_Scam is trending on Twitter and candidates want the revised results. As the cut off for reserved and general category so high, the number of candidates selected for the RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam is very less. All the aspirants who had applied for this Railway NTPC Recruitment 2022, need to know the truth behind NTPC result and cut it off. Here we have mentioned the region-wise result, cut off marks, scorecard and RRBNTPC_fraud latest updates.
On 14 January 2022, RRB Recruitment NTPC CEN 01/2019 Result was released across 21 regions overall in India, where almost 1.2 crore aspirants had given the CBT 1 Exam in phases 1,2,3,4,5,6, 7.
on 26 Jan 2022:
RRB NTPC Result 2022 (CEN 01/2019)
RRB NTPC All phase 1 to 7 results Declared, also marks & Scorecard download link activated and CBT Exam going to conducted on 14-18 Feb 2022. निचे Region-wise वेबसाइट or Cut off Marks Check करे (CHECK RRB NTPC 01/2019 CBT 1 Result and CBT 2 Exam Notice)
|RRB (Railway recruitment board)
|NTPC Cen 01/2019
|Total candidate applied
|CBT 1 Exam date
|28-12-2020 to 31-07-2021
|CBT 2 Exam date
|14-18 February 2022
|#RRBNTPC_Scam #RlyNTPCResult #improve_ntpc_result
If you still had not to checked your result and cut off marks here is the list of region wise NTPC Results of cen01/2019 notification. All the candidate can also download their marks and scorecard directly from the result link:
|RRB Region Name
|RRB NTPC Result, Merit list download Link
|RRB Ahmedabad NTPC result Link
|RRB Ajmer NTPC result result Link
|RRB Allahabad NTPC result Link
|RRB Bangalore NTPC result Link
|RRB Bhopal NTPC result Link
|RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC result Link
|RRB Bilaspur NTPC result Link
|RRB Chandigarh NTPC result Link
|RRB Chennai NTPC result Link
|RRB Gorakhpur NTPC result Link
|RRB Guwahati ntpc result Link
|RRB Jammu NTPC result Link
|RRB Kolkata NTPC result Link
|RRB Malda ntpc result Link
|RRB Mumbai NTPC result Link
|RRB Muzaffarpur ntpc result Link
|RRB Patna NTPC result Link
|RRB Ranchi NTPC result Link
|RRB Secunderabad ntpc result Link
|RRB Siliguri ntpc result Link
|RRB Thiruvananthapuram ntpc result Link
RRBNTPC_Scam Trends on Twitter
Railway recruitment board, announce the result of CBT 1 exam that is the first phase of the exam. Exactly the day after the result was announced, the RRBNTPC_Scam hashtag trend on every social media, special on Twitter. Students allegations on RRB, that previously Railway Recruitment board Notified that the number of candidates will be selected for CBT 2 Exam is 7-8 times of total vacancies (35000+) but it is looking that only 2-3 time candidates have been selected for this Railway NTPC Recruitment 2022 posts.
Here is the list of posts for which candidates is likely to appoint in the Indian railway department:
- Junior Clerk Cum Typist
- Accounts Clerk Cum Typist
- Junior Time Keeper
- Train Clerk
- Commercial Cum ticket clerk
- Traffic Assistant
- Goods Gaurd
- Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk
- senior Clerk Cum Typist
- Junior Account Assistant Cum Typist
- Senior Time Keeper
- Commercial Apprentice, Station Master
The reason behind RRBNTPC_Scam Trending
Students say that applications were sought for recruitment on 35 thousand vacancies. Around 8 lakh candidates were to be shortlisted after the first phase of the examination. According to the vacancies in each region, 7 to 8 times the candidates were to be qualified, but the number of qualified candidates in the released results is only 3 to 4 times as compared to the vacancies in the region.
- For 1 post 10 candidates need to be selected for CBT 2 Stage
- As per result the CBT 1 Exam cut off marks is very high and it looks like RRB Mostly out the candidate in the CBT 1 Exam i.e first phase of the selection process
— The BigBull (@The_BigBull) January 16, 2022
Ministry of Railway tweets on NTPC Results 2022
NTPC Result Announced!
Railways have announced NTPC results on 14.01.22.
The procedure for shortlisting of candidates for the second stage of CBT had already been given elaborately under Para 13 of original notification i.e.CEN 01/2019.#RlyNTPCResulthttps://t.co/s0xyByZ2S6 pic.twitter.com/XKAx2phiDI
— Ministry of Railways (@RailMinIndia) January 15, 2022
RRB Board Reply on RRB NTPC Scam
Indian Railway officially response to the student’s allegations and clarified the CBT 1 Shortlisted candidate rules and method that they use while preparing the NTPC CBT 1 (Phase 1 to 7) Merit list pdf. Here is the RRB Official Statement on RRBNTPC_Scam and students allegation:
- As per Para 13.2 of the CEN (Centralized Employment Notification), 01/2019 the shortlisting of candidates is done on the basis of different choices for each level and their educational qualification. Due to this, candidates have been shortlisted for the second stage CBT (CBT 2) of each level in the ratio of 20 (twenty) times the vacancies of each regional RRB.
- If multiple candidates have scored the same cut-off then all are shortlisted.
- Based on the merit obtained in the second stage, the candidates will be shortlisted for the third stage examination. In this, candidates will be called 8 times the number of vacancies.
- The final result will contain the merit list of 35281 notified vacancies and no candidate will be appointed to more than one post.
- A candidate shortlisted for a higher level post cannot be debarred from appearing in the second stage CBT of a lower level post.
- The shortlisting was done 10 times the earlier vacancy, but this time the shortlisting of the second phase has become twenty times more than the vacancy.
Final words: Here is the full detail about the Non-technical posts category trend on Twitter about Fraud and improving the result. As it looks like the selection process of NTPC Posts is done as prescribed on the notification. If somehow any candidate has doubt or query kindly ask on the below comment box.